An exclusive membership community for people working in PR and communications.
Access the latest tools in communications, learn new techniques, tap into expert advice and network with other like-minded professionals. These are just some of the many benefits to becoming a member of the TCW Circle.JOIN NOW
Put yourself first
See TCW Circle as the extension to your PR team. The Circle is here to support you, to help you grow and to help put your professional development first.
You get access to a global group of communications professionals who can act as a sounding board for your ideas, provide feedback and give reassurance.
As a part of this exclusive circle, you will:
- Learn the latest tools and techniques in communications and PR from mini professional development courses, templates and checklists that are available in the membership portal
- Bring your challenges and questions to experts in our twice monthly coaching sessions
- Meet a different international journalist online each month where you can ask questions and pitch story ideas
- Collaborate with other international communications and PR practitioners through members’ only accountability pods (peer-to-peer groups that hold one another accountable for agreed actions between regular meetings)
- Network with other international practitioners through our exclusive Facebook Group
Sign-up and get immediate access to the following online courses:
Coaching your spokespeople for media interviews
- 2020’s most inspiring campaigns
WAITING FOR YOU IN THE MEMBERSHIP PORTAL AS SOON AS YOU SIGN UP:
- Templates: Pre-Interview Briefing Document; Media Interview Preparation Worksheet; Media Interview Feedback; Communication Strategy Template
- Checklists: Preparing Spokespeople for Interviews; Speech Support Checklist
- Mini-courses: Crisis Media Relations; PR Content Planning; and Creative Content Hacks
The Circle is all about supporting you! New content will be added regularly to meet our members' specific needs and requirements. Areas we're looking at covering include:
- Press release writing
- Crisis management
- Event planning
- Media relations
- Content planning
- Internal communications
- Team management
- Supplier management
Join us for 2 x drop-in group coaching sessions per month, which we hold on Zoom. In these sessions you’ll have an opportunity to ask seasoned experts your questions, get support and be held accountable. We’ll also bring in subject matter experts and journalists who will help you brainstorm, share knowledge with the group, and discuss the latest trends.