Good communication is a vital component of crisis management.
Late or weak crisis communications can cause long-term reputational damage. Organisations that handle a crisis efficiently and communicate well have been known to emerge with their reputations enhanced.
This fast-paced one day programme is designed to equip you with the knowledge to comfortably handle all aspects of crisis communications.
How it works
In this live online, one-day workshop we'll take you through the steps needed to anticipate, plan and prepare to communicate in a crisis.
Whilst we hope you never need the learnings, it’s always best practice in business to be prepared.SIGN UP NOW
This programme covers:
- Understanding the stages of crisis communication
- Tools to map and prioritise reputational issues that could evolve into a crisis
- Techniques to identify and prioritise potential sources of crises
- How to create an effective crisis response strategy
- Understanding the different communications roles in a crisis and how to apply this knowledge in a real situation
- How to put together a crisis management team with other departments
- Best practice crisis escalation protocols
- Helpful resources and tools for planning for a crisis
- How to undergo simulation, role plays and coaching for your internal team