Presenting online is a key communications skill you need to master.
As well as planning and delivering our presentations, we now need to think about technology, cameras, microphones, and how to engage an audience that isn't in a room with you. In this session, we will give you the confidence and inspiration to succeed online.
How it works
This highly interactive one-day workshop is delivered live online in small groups. Theory is covered in small bite-sized sessions, followed by putting it into practice.
We ask all participants to bring a presentation that they've delivered or plan on delivering. We'll then work on this presentation throughout the day. Participants are filmed and the presentation is played back for review. Participants should expect to be filmed 2-3 times throughout the workshop.SIGN UP NOW
This programme covers:
- How to achieve the right look and feel for online presentations including how to align with your personal or corporate brand
- Tips to make you feel confident with technology including setting up your camera, microphone, and computer
- How to manage lighting, acoustics and background, and what to wear when presenting online
- Creating presentation material that makes an impact
- How to adapt your existing presentations for online delivery
- How to structure your content for an online audience including best practice use of images and words
- Tips and tricks for delivering an engaging online presentation
- How to use voice control, verbal language, and body language when delivering an online presentation
- Tips for what to do if things go wrong and how to calmly manage it
- Practice delivering your presentation and receive individual feedback from the coach